Consider complex restorative dentistry for improving smiles in Phoenix, AZ
Drs. Paul Nielson and Timothy Schmidt of Life Smiles Dental Care in Phoenix, AZ are dedicated dentists with years of combined experience who are available to help patients achieve the smile they’ve always wanted. When many imperfections result in an imperfect appearance, complex restorative dentistry solutions are often the way to make desired improvements. Improving smiles with a wide range of general, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry solutions can address common issues within the smile and allow individuals to take charge of their self-confidence!
What restorative procedures are available?
At Life Smiles Dental Care, our professionals offer a wide range of treatments that are used to address dental health, function, and appearance. Below are just a few of the standard procedures that are performed for a patient’s unique restorative needs:
- Professional teeth whitening – a brighter smile is only an appointment away! Our team of professionals encourage patients to brighten their smile before they have custom restorations completed. By maintaining this whiter smile, patients can achieve a brilliant appearance when faced with natural dullness and discoloration. The two treatments available in our practice include Zoom! and KoR, both systems that are proven to provide incredible enhancements to the natural teeth.
- Composite bonding – with composite bonding materials, patients can use tooth-colored resin to improve specific areas of the smile. This material can be used to cover gaps between the teeth or reshape teeth that are broken or chipped. The material blends in with the natural smile, so it is almost impossible for others to notice if repairs were made.
- Porcelain veneers – another option for addressing imperfections on the teeth near the front of the smile is the placement of a porcelain veneer. A veneer is a thin ceramic facing that is bonded onto the tooth’s surface to change its appearance. It disguises many imperfections that may occur, including breakage, discoloration, and gaps. These long-lasting restorations are also resistant to stains, making them more desirable than composite resin restoration which only lasts a few years before replacement is required.
- Orthodontics – at Life Smiles Dental Care, we provide orthodontic alternatives that can be completed in our practice without the referral to a specialist in the area. Drs. Paul Nielson and Timothy Schmidt are pleased to offer orthodontic treatments including ClearCorrect and Six-Month Smiles.
- Dental bridges – missing teeth need to be addressed as soon as possible to avoid shifting of the natural teeth out of alignment. Dental bridges are a method of replacing teeth using the adjacent teeth for support of the restoration. Dental bridges are made to match the smile for a seamless repair.
- Dentures – Life Smiles Dental Care offers two types of denture: partial dentures and full dentures. Replacing one or more teeth with partial dentures allows patients to have a removable restoration to restore function and beauty. Complete dentures are acrylic restorations made to replace all the teeth in the dental arch. Both options are readily available in our practice.
- Dental implants – dental implants play many roles in restorative dentistry. These titanium posts are placed into the jaw during oral surgery to replace a single tooth, anchor a dental bridge, or stabilize full dentures. These restorations are in high demand because of their strength and longevity.
- Composite fillings – areas of decay are commonly treated by dentists using a material called silver amalgam. This material contains mercury, which is unsafe for the human body. Instead, our team utilizes composite resin bonding for fillings to ensure both safety and aesthetics. Silver amalgam fillings can be replaced with composite resin at our practice upon request.
- Dental crowns – dentists use dental crowns in many situations. In most cases, these ceramic “caps” are custom-made to cover a natural tooth and provide an extra layer of protection and strength. Dental crowns are commonly used in dental practices and play a vital role in the protection of weak or damaged teeth.
Considering complex restorative dentistry for your smile?
Contact the team of professionals at Life Smiles Dental Care today to schedule your appointment with Drs. Paul Nielson and Timothy Schmidt. With the care of two experienced dental professionals, patients in Phoenix, AZ, and the surrounding communities can enjoy transforming their smile with a quality team. Using a variety of treatments and techniques, patients can look and feel their best, and smile with confidence once again!
Back to Home Page