Cosmetic dentistry solutions to improve your smile’s appearance in Phoenix, AZ area practice
Phoenix, AZ area patients ready to achieve a more attractive smile will want to work with the team at Life Smiles Dental Care to learn more about cosmetic dentistry solutions. These treatments are available to enhance your smile’s appearance and help improve your confidence. Drs. Paul Nielson and Timothy Schmidt welcome new and existing patients in the community to speak to the team about the advantages of cosmetic dentistry.
What is cosmetic dentistry?
Our team describes cosmetic dentistry as a field of dental work that focuses on the appearance of the smile. Many patients have imperfections that can impact the look of their smile and can cause them to feel self-conscious when they are around others in social situations. With cosmetic dentistry solutions, patients can improve their smile and confidence.
What procedures are available?
The dentists of Life Smiles Dental Care are here to help. If you are interested in the enhancement of your smile, call the practice and learn about all of the options available, including:
- Teeth whitening – professional whitening treatments can enhance a smile that is dull or discolored. Using medical-grade, concentrated bleaching products, the natural tooth enamel can be quickly and reliably brightened.
- Cosmetic bonding – using a composite resin material, our dentists can address imperfections such as gaps or breakage. This material looks just like the natural tooth enamel, ensuring a seamless improvement.
- Composite fillings – studies continue to show the dangers of using more traditional materials for dental cavities, such as silver amalgam fillings. Instead, our practice utilizes composite resin fillings for areas of decay for a safer and more aesthetic alternative.
- Dental crowns – crowns or “caps” are great for adding an extra layer of protection to a natural tooth. They will also cover problem areas quickly and easily.
- Dental bridges – missing teeth can be replaced with the use of dental bridges. The bridge is a restoration made of porcelain that anchors on each end with the adjacent teeth for support. These restorations are affordable and permanent.
- Porcelain veneers – imperfections on the front of the smile, or the “anterior teeth,” can be covered with porcelain veneers. These are ceramic facings made to match the existing teeth to ensure a more beautiful appearance.
- Dental implants – titanium posts called implants are used in dentistry for the replacement of one or more missing teeth. Implants are placed during oral surgery and can be restored in a variety of ways.
- Dentures – full and partial dentures are utilized at Life Smiles Dental Care to restore the smile after tooth loss. We use the latest and most natural-looking materials to ensure smile restoration with removable dentures.
- Orthodontics – realigning the smile is another way to transform the smile’s appearance. Our practice offers orthodontic solutions, including Six Month Smiles. It is a more discreet way of repositioning the smile than traditional braces.
What cosmetic treatments are best for my smile?
Every patient has a unique situation that requires personalized treatment. Drs. Paul Nielson and Timothy Schmidt of Life Smiles Dental Care encourage patients to come into the office for an initial evaluation and discuss the imperfections of the smile they’d like to address. Then, our team will develop a treatment plan that works best in achieving their goals. Because every individual has a different need, these dental treatment plans are never the same!
Who is a candidate for cosmetic dentistry?
We encourage patients to treat conditions such as cavities or periodontal disease before considering cosmetic restorations. However, patients of all ages can benefit from these procedures to enhance their appearance. We welcome patients to consult with our team and learn about each option to make an educated decision on the procedures to complete. We are pleased to guide patients through their journey of transforming their smile and help them through the process with high-quality materials and services.
Request a visit with Drs. Paul Nielson and Timothy Schmidt of Life Smiles Dental Care
Patients interested in cosmetic treatments that can be used to improve the appearance of the smile and who live in the area of Phoenix, AZ are encouraged to book a consultation with our team to learn more. Our practice is located at 4611 E Shea Boulevard in Suite 250 and can be reached at (602) 786-5484.