Many teens and adults would like to have straight teeth. Yet most people aren’t keen on the idea of being seen with noticeable orthodontic hardware. The dentists at Life Smiles Dental Care in Phoenix, AZ have clear solutions – ClearCorrect
A new way to straighten
Clear aligner systems were once considered only for minor cosmetic straightening. This amazing technology has evolved into an effective treatment for complex misalignment including many bite issues.
Aligners are transparent plastic appliances, computer-designed to reposition teeth incrementally using gentle pressure. You wear one set for a few weeks before progressing to the next pair. With good compliance – wearing aligners 22 hours a day – an average treatment plan can be completed in about 12 months.
Orthodontic choices to suit your smile
Life Smiles Dental Care offers ClearCorrect, a made in America aligner system that is sometimes more economical. You may want to visit the 6 Month Smiles page of this website to learn more about this cosmetic straightening option, as well.
Don’t worry – the dentist will guide you toward the best straightening solution for your smile, lifestyle, budget, and schedule.
Benefits of ClearCorrect
- A computerized generated treatment plan lets you see how your smile will transform, before you start.
- Aligners are barely noticeable when you smile and speak.
- Most patient get used to handling aligners, speaking, and drinking water with them in place.
- The smooth plastic does not irritate soft tissues, and there are no wire tightening appointments.
- Aligners are removable. Eat the foods you enjoy during treatment and keep your mouth clean and fresh with normal home hygiene.
- Since aligners don’t hide your smile; you see beautiful improvements as they occur.
- Straightening is typically completed faster than with traditional braces.
Let’s talk about options for a straight, stunning smile. Call Life Smiles Dental Care in Phoenix, AZ at (602) 786-5484 to find out more about ClearCorrect.