Transform your smile with a full-mouth restoration
Life is full of the unexpected. Over time, injuries, disease, and the aging process can all take a toll on the health and appearance of your teeth and gums. If you find yourself hiding your smile due to its appearance, it might be time to talk with your dentist about a full-mouth restoration. At Life Smiles Dental Care in Phoenix, Arizona, we provide customized restorative and cosmetic dental care that will not only improve the health of your teeth but leave you feeling confident and proud to show off your smile on any occasion.
What is a full-mouth restoration?
A full mouth restoration is a series of restorative or cosmetic dental procedures designed to repair diseased or damaged teeth and improve the aesthetics of your smile. When the transformation is purely cosmetic, it is often called a “smile makeover.”
What does a smile restoration consist of?
Because each patient’s smile restoration is tailored to their unique needs, no two patients will have the same full-mouth restoration plan. Your smile makeover may include one or more of the following:
- Dental bonding to change the shape, length, or size of teeth or to repair small chips and cracks
- Tooth replacement options such as dental implants, dentures, or dental bridges to replace missing teeth
- Porcelain veneers to hide imperfections in the appearance of your teeth, ranging from gaps and crooked teeth to permanent stains, chips, pitted enamel, and more
- Tooth-colored fillings to repair and protect teeth that have cavities
- Dental crowns to restore the shape, health, and durability of teeth that have been compromised due to decay, disease, or excessive wear and tear
- Gum disease treatments to restore health to gums that have been affected by periodontal disease
Bringing out your best smile
At Life Smiles Dental Care, we believe that every patient has a beautiful smile – we are just here to help reveal it! If you are ready to stop hiding your smile and regain your confidence, call us in Phoenix, AZ, to schedule your personalized consultation today. We will perform an in-depth evaluation and talk honestly about the best options for your unique needs. Our practice can be reached at (602) 786-5484 (602) 786-5484.